How to use the Community?
What is the AnyCodes.com Community?
The AnyCodes.com Community is a place for bargain hunters to discuss and share money-saving tips, the latest online coupons and deals.
AnyCodes.com Community's goal is to bring like-minded people together so that they can share online coupons and deals to earn rewards and work together to benefit more people. Now join our community to save and earn more!
The Slogan of the Community is: Share your love, help others to save money, we will reward you!
New Concept to Save with Coupons
It is generally known that people can save money with different coupons while shopping in nowadays. We've been working on offering free and up to date online coupons and deals for years. Now, AnyCodes.com introduces you another method to save money. You can not only save with coupons, but also earn our rewards by sharing coupons with us. Join our Community, you may get rewards and exchange points for your PayPal account or gift cards when it reaches a certain amount. Get right to it, share your love!
How does the Community work?
You must login to use the community features.
- Third-party account login. For users' convenience, the Community supports third-party accounts for login; this means you do not have to create and activate a new account. As of this date, users may sign in with existing online accounts such as Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, MSN, or AOL.
- Register a community account. It's free for users to register a new community account. Just enter a valid email address for new account activation.
Communicate with Other Members
- Search members. Users may take advantage of the 'Search' feature to find like-minded members in the Community to discuss and share money-saving tips and other topics regarding online shopping.
- Communicate with other members. Users can keep in touch with other members with the 'Comment' feature. Just visit a Community User's page to leave a comment on his/her wall and the user will see it and reply to you.
More Ways to Get Rewards, Much More Fun
When you share a coupon, it may be published on AnyCodes.com to help tens of thousands of people each day to save money. You can share valid coupons that you find anywhere on the web.
- How to share a coupon outside the Community?
If you have logged out or you are a new customer, you can share coupons outside the Community in two ways below. After logging in or registering, you will enjoy the rewards.
- Add Deal Tool
- Quick Share Tool on merchant page
If you find a coupon of a certain merchant, you may go to the merchant page and finish the details in the right column. After verification, your sharing will be shown on our site.
Remember: You can get the rewards only when you join/sign in the community after submitting.
- Add Deal Tool
- How to share a coupon in Community?
When you login the Community, you can also share coupons, please consider:
- When submitting, restrict information to store name, coupon code, and coupon description.
- Please ensure that your shared coupon is valid and redeemable.
- Please state clearly in the description if the coupon is confined to any restrictions.
- The coupon you shared cannot be the same as available ones on the AnyCodes.com. Our system will remind you if you submit a duplicate.
- Please don't submit exclusive coupons found on other coupon sites, we wish to protect other sites' interests.
- Please provide a snapshot which shows the coupon code is valid, either the store checkout page or the page of the code on the store's website. Our editorial team will verify the coupon code based on the snapshot you provide.
- Please make sure that the image size is less than 1M and the image type is .gif, .png or .jepg.
- Please make sure that the snapshot is not from an affiliate and it shows the merchant name, the specific code and discount clearly.
- What is the Saving Sharing?
Nowadays, an increasing number of people are aware of the usage of internet and online shopping. People buy and get some discounts with coupons every day.
Saving sharing is an easy means to share with people what you've bought and how much you've saved with the coupon. Both you and other bargain hunters will know more about the coupon in this way. In addition, you can check how much you've saved more conveniently through our site.
- How to share your savings?
- Find the coupon you've used successfully and click on the thumb below the title. Type in how much you saved and what you bought to share. Our system will get the total statistics and show you in the Shared Savings column of your community account.
- You can also see Saving Sharing column on the coupon detail page. When you click a certain coupon to get the code, you'll see a pop-up window in which the detail code information shows. Click on the thumb and fill the blanks out after you finished shopping, you can still share your experience successfully.
How does my shared coupon get approved?
After you share a coupon, the Community will "lock" it until verification. The AnyCodes.com staff will verify the coupon; if it get approved you will receive points. The Community has a Points Plan to give thanks for your contribution to the Community and AnyCodes.com visitors.
Points and Point Redemption
- Every new customer who joins our Community will get 40 points as an instant reward.
- In the past several months, we received thousands of coupons from our community, which helped our site visitors save a lot of money. However, at the same time we have received a lot of complaints from both merchants and site visitors. They complained that there are so many expired and invalid coupon codes. We really understand that there are a lot of facts would cause that, but due to the limited resource, we cannot test every shared coupon. To improve the quality of those shared coupons we have to adjust the reward scheme accordingly:
- For normal members, if you share a coupon without the checkout screen snapshot you will still get 55 points when it passed our editorial verification.
- We encourage community members to share tested coupons and discourage members from sharing untested coupons. From 02/04/2013 on, for members whose invalid coupon rate is higher than a certain amount, our system will minus 30 points (not 10 points any more) from your already earned points, which means the more invalid coupons you submit, the more points you will lose.
- To encourage members to share more valid coupons, for members whose valid coupon rate is higher than a certain amount, our system will reward you extra 5 points. And you will get another extra 5 points if you provide a valid checkout screen snapshot, which means you will get 65 points maximally.
- Each point equals 1 cent. You can exchange your points for your PayPal account or gift cards once it reaches 3,000 points. The rules of the Points and their redemption are subject to AnyCodes.com. All rights reserved.
Ask & Answer Questions (Questions)
About Questions, it is a place where you can ask and answer questions on any topics about online shopping. This feature aims to connect members who are seeking for shopping related information with those who already know it. Questions provide a way for members to share their shopping experience and unique insights.
- How do I ask a question in Community? If you meet any shopping related problem, just sign in the Community and ask a question, you might get help from other members of the Community.
Asking a question is quite easy and you just need to follow the steps below:
- Click on "Ask" under the Questions tab.
- Type in your question.
- Add any details which will help other members to answer your question.
- Set the expiration date of your question, the default is two weeks later.
- Attach the related store to your question. (This is optional and you can leave it as blank.)
- You can only modify your question in 10 minutes. After that you question will be reviewed by our editorial team. If your question gets the approval, it will be shown and visible to other members.
- The question will be closed when it expired or a "best answer" was chosen.
- How do I answer a question in Community? Basically, we call on members to answer questions, just to share what you know to help other members. Likewise, once you have questions in future, other members will help you in the same way.
Follow the steps below to answer a question:
- Go to any question in the Open Questions section and enter your answer in the answer field.
- You may attach coupons or URLs from our site for reference.
- You can either vote for the question or the existing answers.
AnyCodes.com has the right to change the rules at any time.
- Art & Collectibles
- Books & Magazines
- Clothing & Accessories
- Dating & Personals
- Finance & Insurance
- Flowers & Gourmet
- Games & Toys
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Garden
- Internet Services
- Jewelry & Watches
- Office Products
- Parenting & Families
- Pet Supplies
- Sporting & Outdoors
- Judaica Web Store
- KCM Designs
- Gro-aut Solutions
- Link Trackr
- Rock Star Wigs
- Dang Chicks
- Old Town Imports
- Social Link Mart
- Desire Resorts
- Love TEFL
- Sweet Themez
- LBD Line
- Amber Pieces
- Sales and Orders Ads
- Berry Sleepy
- TAP Auto Parts
- Mr Baker Vapor
- Source Coast
- Blooming Florist
- Nifty Thrifty
- 20 North