Rumors about iPhone 5 have been in the air for quite long. Apple has traditionally been very closed and secretive about their new technologies and products. But the day isn’t far off when Apple will introduce its new iPhone 5. It is heard that by the 12th of September a formal announcement about the next generation phone will be made by Apple. And soon after two weeks of the announcement, the much awaited iPhone 5 will be launched.
Since there is no formal communication from Apple yet, a lot of the speculations below are more from hearsay. However they get you drooling, wishing and hoping! Ever thought that a phone could do that to you!
Speculation with respect to its features and looks:
- Sleeker and slimmer than the iPhone 4
- It might have a smooth and curvy back plate, thus making it decidedly sexy and professional
- Rumors have that the screen size will be larger than traditional iPhones but the size of the phone will not be impacted! This is one change people are watching out for. How can the one button iPhone be made even more compact and symmetrical. Steve Jobs had it against large screens. He thought that the current screen size of 3.5″ was the optimum for a phone of iPhone’s magnanimity. But the new developers seem to have gone against that theory. Let’s ‘wait and watch to see how that pans out for Apple
- There are chances that the iPhone 5 has a 1GB RAM
- i OS 6: the latest generation of Apple’s mobile software, that is slated for release in Autumn 2012
- The pricing and its availability details would be made available by Apple, shortly.
What doesi OS 6 have for you?
- It comes with Passbook that is the e- ticket app in Apple’s new products. It is basically an electronic ticket for anything and everything from sports to air plane tickets
- It has an improved phone app. For instance, you can tell your phone to not light up the screen or beep when a new message arrives. It is a total do not disturb mode. Also you can tell your phone to silence calls from repeat callers. There is also functionality to instruct the phone that no matter what there is no need to silence calls from a list of favorite callers
- Facetime over 3G
- New Safari App
- Selective photo sharing
- The mail has a VIP list that ensures that incoming mail from that list goes into a separate mailbox
- It ensures the best Facebook integration in an Apple device
The market is facing considerable impact due to this anticipated launch of the Apple iPhone 5. The sales of Apple phones has reduced and Samsung is increasingly making a steal out of this. The date for the launch of the new iPhone will somewhat coincide with that of IpHone 4S last year. Keep your fingers crossed for the latest Apple offering!