Lock-Most gyms don’t allow you to carry a bag around with you so you’ll need a lock for the lockers if your gym provides them. A combination padlock is easy to use and carry.
- Extra durable - high quality zinc alloy metal body that is made to last, and iron shackle for strong cut resistance.
- Resettable - set your own combination padlock. Very easy to use.
- High security - 4-dial combination for keyless convenience - increased protection from thieves compared to 3-digit locks which often can be cracked within minutes.
- Side window for easy combination viewing.
How to set a combination lock?
- Pull up the shackle to unlock
- Rotate the shackle 90 degrees counterclockwise and press down
- Hold down and continue to turn the counterclockwise another 90 degrees
- Set your own combination by turning the dials. Choose a number that is unique but not one you will forget! Don’t use obvious combinations like 1-2-3-4 or your birthday. If you have more than one combination lock use the same code for all of them so you don’t have to remember more than one!
- Turn the shackle back as normal then the setting is complete
- Turn the dials around a few times and enter in your new combination to test it has set